- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CloneSpy is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
CloneSpy is also compatible with
Versions of CloneSpy
|CloneSpy 2.62 26/09/11||Free||English||Download|
|CloneSpy 2.6 26/09/11||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Added: Exported lists of duplicate files can now be configured to contain a header and a summary (see Export page of the Options window).
- Added: Exported CSC-files can now be configured to contain a header (see the Export CSC-file window).
- Modified: Redesigned the Options window from tab-based to page-based view in order to solve scaling issues with different font sizes.
- Modified: The options for creating batch files and for exporting lists of duplicate files are now separated into two individual option pages.
- Modified: If started for the very first time CloneSpy now asks for saving the settings on program exit.
- Modified: Floating-point numbers are now represented according to the user's preferred native locale.
- Modified: Improved the error message which is shown when hard links cannot be created due to insufficient rights of the user running CloneSpy.
- Modified: Hard links are no longer replaced by new hard links.
- Fixed: The number of hard links that can be created is no longer limited.
- Fixed: The command line options for changing the setting of the Mode frame in the Main window no longer cause a crash (regression since v2.6).
- Quickly finds and eliminates duplicate files
- Not usable GUI
It may be hard to notice, but your PC could be clogged up with duplicate files taking up space on your... See more
A question we hear a lot around here is "Do you know any programs that will help me do X?". The... See more